Tuesday, March 31, 2009

2 1/2 Weeks To Go!!

I'm sure most of you have noticed that I'm not very good about updating my blog. You've probably given up on me. I don't blame you. My last post was about 4 months ago announcing that we're having a little girl, and now I'm telling you that I'll be having her in 2 1/2 weeks. Time sure does fly by! I had a doctor appointment yesterday and she strongly recommended that I have a c-section. I would prefer not to, but I do want what's best for me and the baby. If I didn't have such big babies, I wouldn't have to worry about this. Hopefully she'll be smaller than my boys. So her birthday will be April 18th unless she decides to come earlier which could be a possibility. I'm already dilated to a 3 and 80% effaced and my doctor could feel the top of her head. WOW! So in the meantime, I'm just trying to get the nursery done and everything in order because who knows when our precious little girl will be here?

6 comments:

The Oldroyd's said...

Wow! I can't believe she is already here. Congrats! It sounds like you may go in to labor early, but ya never know. Good luck!

melissa said...

I forgot to ask you yesterday what you've decided to name her?

Congrats! Good luck with the C-section, you'll do fine.

Anonymous said...

Yahoo!!! I cant wait to see her!! Thanks for the update... I didnt give up on you. I always check your blog. You'll have to post pictures of Addison once she arrives.

Greg and Heather said...

so excited! let me know if i can help with anything.

Kelly and Megan said...

I think she should come on the
11th! Cool people are born on that day! Welcome back to the blogging world! You have to stick around now so we can see pictures of your little sweetie! Can't wait to see Addison! Good luck. I wish I wasn't 700 miles away so I could bring you dinner or something. :(

Z said...

Three will be harder than two. Especially if you get a little fireball like our Katelyn.

Congrats!

Kelly Zierse