Thursday, November 20, 2008
EXCITING NEWS!!!
A few of you already know this, but most don't because I haven't really told a lot of people. But.....I am 17 weeks pregnant and we just found out yesterday that we're going to have a little.................GIRL! We are so excited. I would've been happy too if it was another boy, but I have to admit I did want a girl. What mom wouldn't want a girl to be able to go shopping with? From the first day we told Hayden that I was going to have a baby, he said that he wanted a baby sister and so he's happy too. We're just so thankful to be able to welcome another sweet little baby into our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting. Girls are so much fun. They can be a little sassy at times but it is worth it. We are so happy for you.
Congrats! I'm excited for you guys ;)
Congratulations!! I am glad that you got your girl and I am glad that you blogged about it. They are so much fun and after two girls maybe we have hope for a boy!
YEAH! It will be so fun to see what a little Matt/ShaRee baby girl will look like. I just cant picture it after knowing the boys. I am sure she will be beautiful though.
Congrats to you! You will love having a little girl-just beware of the mood swings!!
Congratulations, I'm way excited for you!
Congrats!!! I'm SO jealous! Maybe someday I'll have a girl...
yay! Im so happy for you!!!!
Congrats you guys! That's the best part of having girls in the family so you can go shopping. When they're little can dress them up.
Maybe this is a sign of what's to come for me.
NOT that I'm pregnant or anything.
Congrats thats exciting, wow three kids go Sharee!
That is so exciting ShaRee! Yes, little girls are lots of fun especially after two boys! I am sure you have had a lot of fun already shopping for her! Can't wait to hear more about it!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! I feel absolutely awful that I didn't know so I could've told you in person yesterday. Hey, better late than never. Girls are fun and there is such a huge difference. They bring something so sweet with them. Good luck with everything and hopefully one day we can get together.
Congratulations! How exciting! I have to say I have wondered for a little bit, not because you look pregnant... but because at our primary activity during a game we played when Hayden was asked what he loved, he said, "I love my baby sister" I didn't know if he was giving something away or just imagining, I guess we know, CONGRATS!
Congrats!! I am SO excited for you guys!!! It was so good to see you last night. You look amazing! I can't believe you are 1/2 way there and you are barely showing. You are so made for this baby thing! I will see you next Sunday. XOXO
Yay!!! I am so excited for you! You give me so much hope! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my favorite blogs! Your boys are so cute and your little princess will be adorable! You really do give me hope!!! We are going to try this summer and maybe we will get a girl too! Thanks for sharing the exciting news! Angela
Post a Comment