Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Addison

Those of you that are reading this are probably thinking it's about time I put some pictures of Addison on here now that she is almost 7 weeks old. I don't know about those of you that have three kids, but it has been an adjustment for me. I often feel that I don't have enough time to get things done around my house, let alone update my blog. Since my kids are sleeping, I thought now was a good time.

Addison was born April 18th at 7:29 a.m. She weighed 7 pounds, 9 ounces and 20 inches long. She is such a sweet little baby and brings so much happiness to our home. Her big brothers love her so much and I know they are going to be her protectors. Hayden calls her his sweetheart and every morning when he wakes up he has to come in and give her a kiss. Tate calls her baby or Addie and is constantly in her face giving kisses or trying to shove the binki in her mouth.(I'm sure she loves that) She still mostly sleeps and eats, but is more aware of her surroundings now. It's crazy how much they can change in a couple of weeks. I'm still not sure who she looks like, but she does resemble Hayden when he was a baby. It is so much fun having a little girl and I know she'll be my shopping buddy when she gets older. Hopefully she'll like Target as much as I do!(:

Enjoy the pictures!!

7 comments:

The Oldroyd's said...

She is so cute and beautiful. You will love having a little girl.

melissa said...

She's beautiful! I hope she loves Target too.

I'll give you a call this week to have Hayden over.

team wilson said...

She is adorable!!! Congratulations. Girls are so fun. A little dramatic, but definitely fun.

Jessie said...

She is so amazing! I am excited for your family. She is a cutie-pie.Good to see the pictures.

qfam said...

So fun! I kept laughing at the things Tate was doing. Amazing how kids are so similar! I laughed at the "nice hand gestures" picture. She really looks like she is trying to do a silly pose! Glad to see you and your family are doing so well.

Sheri

Kelly and Megan said...

So sweet! I have been checking your blog forever hoping to see some pictures. She is a beauty! I hope things are going good for you. I can't wait to see you on our next visit to Salt Lake!

Anonymous said...

OK so it's only been ten days since I held her and I am in withdrawl! I need some Addie kisses!