Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall





Earlier this week we went for a drive up Big Cottonwood Canyon to see all the changing colors. The scenery was beautiful. We stopped up at Silver Lake and walked around. There weren't as many colors at the lake but it was still nice. I love Fall and I'm glad we have the beautiful mountains to go to and enjoy it.

6 comments:

Kelly and Megan said...

Looks like so much fun. Silver Lake is one of my most favorite places. I love to go there when we visit home. I miss all of that stuff! Oh ya, have a great time in Disneyland. That is definitely one of my other favorite places! I can't wait to see pictures.

Salty Gal said...

That's one of our favorite spots to go toO! (well was) your little one is getting so big!

lacieinthesky said...

Hey stranger! I just found your blog...I haven't seen you since I ran into you at Target. I can't believe how big your boys are, they're darling. I hope all is well with you!

The Bliss Family said...

Hi ShaRee! I hope you don't mind, I found your blog from Staci's! Those pictures are very cute. We love the mountains too. I don't think we have every been to silver lake...I guess we'll have to go up there, it looks so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I love being outside!!! Especially now that I am cooped up! Fall leaves are my favorite! Can't wait to see Disneyland pics...

The Oldroyd's said...

Hey Sharee, got your blog from Courtney's (hope it's ok) I like the pictures. I love fall too, it is the best time of year.