Friday, October 24, 2008

Disneyland!!!

Two weeks ago we went to Disneyland with my parents and my brother and his family. We had a really good time and didn't want to come back. I think Disneyland will be one of our regular family vacation spots. We left on a Saturday evening and came back Wednesday night. So it was a short but fun vacation. October was a really good time to go and there were a lot of Halloween decorations all over Disneyland. We were there on Hayden's birthday and he thought that was pretty cool. He got to wear a badge that said it's his birthday and so a lot of people would tell him happy birthday. I'm sure we'll be back there in a couple of years.


6 comments:

Jessie said...

So fun! Isn't that the greatest vacation? I can't believe how much your boys have grown up. When we are in town in December, we will have to come stop by and say hi! Glad you had so much fun!

Greg and Heather said...

It looks like so much fun!!! I always hate going home after vacation.
Your pics are so cute!

melissa said...

Congrats, the happiest place on earth. I am jealous. We had a trip semi-planned this fall and ended up cancelling it.

Oh well! Glad you had fun.

johnandcourtney said...

GREAT pictures! You guys really got to see a lot of characters. So fun. I especially love the picture of Tate with the glasses and Hayden in the "O."

The Oldroyd's said...

That looks like a fun trip. I can't wait until we get to go next year. Love all the pictures.

Kelly and Megan said...

Looks like fun! Great pictures. Disneyland is definitely the greatest!