Last week we went up to Jacksonhole with Matt's family. We rented a really nice house and enjoyed spending time there. We left last Wednesday and stopped at Bear World in Rexburg, ID. There were bears just roaming around and some came so close to the car. They also had a petting zoo which the kids enjoyed. Thursday we went to a place called Bar J Wranglers. They have a chuckwagaon dinner and then a band for entertainment. Friday we went rafting down the Snake River. That was my first time going and I was a little nervous but it was a lot of fun. Saturday we went and saw the Tetons and then to Yellowstone. We saw Old Faithful and some of the other Geysers, but the only animals we saw were some elk as we were coming down the canyon. The scenery is so beautiful in Jacksonhole and the Tetons.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Jacksonhole/Yellowstone Trip
Last week we went up to Jacksonhole with Matt's family. We rented a really nice house and enjoyed spending time there. We left last Wednesday and stopped at Bear World in Rexburg, ID. There were bears just roaming around and some came so close to the car. They also had a petting zoo which the kids enjoyed. Thursday we went to a place called Bar J Wranglers. They have a chuckwagaon dinner and then a band for entertainment. Friday we went rafting down the Snake River. That was my first time going and I was a little nervous but it was a lot of fun. Saturday we went and saw the Tetons and then to Yellowstone. We saw Old Faithful and some of the other Geysers, but the only animals we saw were some elk as we were coming down the canyon. The scenery is so beautiful in Jacksonhole and the Tetons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Sounds like a fun trip! I love it up there. It is so pretty (and for us, a lot cooler!) You got some great pictures. It is fun to feel some sort of connection with you through this blogging stuff!
Sharee what a fun trip! I cant believe how close to bears you were! I love the pic of Tate with the deer. Im glad you went rafting... I was so scared the first time I did it and my luck I got thrown from the raft and lost my shoe!
How fun! I especially love the picture of the kids in the bear cutouts! So cute.
Cute pictures. Your boys are adorable. I am so happy that you have a blog, it is a nice way to stay in touch. However, we seriously need to get together. It has been way too long and I know Gavin would love to have a buddy!
bear world is like 15 minutes down the road from where i live :) i love that place, it's so fun for the kids. glad to see you had a good trip :)
Found you guys! I added you to my blog by the way, hope that's OK? Your trip sounds fun! I'm jealous!
We go the shirts at the BYU Store in the stadium. I have seen a few at wal-mart, but they go fast. Looks like this was a fun trip.
Post a Comment