Friday, May 28, 2010
Happy Birthday Tate!
Today my sweet, cuddly Tate-o-bug turned 3. He is so funny because earlier this week I would say to him "who is turning 3 on Friday" and he would get so mad. He said he didn't want a birthday. Now what little kid says they don't want a birthday? If I mentioned the word birthday during the week, I would get a look. He is really into the movie Cars, so that's what kind of party he had. I wanted to decorate last night so when he woke up he would be surprised. (maybe he wouldn't be so grumpy about his birthday) I was right...He had a big grin on his face when he saw the balloons and banner. He had a good birthday and got some fun presents.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a cutie! He cracks me up. Thanks again for letting my boys invade your party. You're always so thoughtful. It was nice to get away.
ty got that same bike when he turned 3! happy birthday, tate.
Post a Comment