Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth!

Last week we were able to go to Disneyland for 3 days. My kids love it there, but so do I. You can't help but not be happy when you're there. My parents and my brother and his family also came with us. I don't know what we'd do without their help. Hayden could go on all the rides except for one. His favorite ride was Space Mountain. Tate could go on most of the rides and his favorite was Splash Mountain and the Tea Cups. He definitely did not like the Haunted Mansion. Addison was amused by all the rides she could go on. She was taking everything in. We saw some of the characters in passing, but the lines were too long to wait in for a picture. The only picture we got was with Pluto. Oh wells, I'm sure we will be back in a couple of years. I love going on family vacations. Sometimes I wish they'd never end.




Tate is into Cars right now, so he was excited to see this.

Grandpa and Tate waiting for the 3D Toy Story ride. It's a lot of fun!







7 comments:

Greg and Heather said...

i'm so jealous! that would be so nice to have weather like that here. i'm glad you had a good time. cute pictures!

Greg and Heather said...

for some reason, i couldn't leave a comment on addy's birthday post...
she's such a doll. i love how her outfit and the cake and everything all match. i hope i get a girl. :)

Anonymous said...

I love it ShaRee!!!! I'm glad you guys had fun! That pic of you and Addie on the carousel should be your profile pic on FB!!! It's adorable!

qfam said...

You guys look like you had so much fun! I'm glad to got to get away!

melissa said...

I can't wait!!! One day we will be cool like the Allreds and go to!

Kelly and Megan said...

What fun pictures! It looks like you had such a fun time. Disneyland is the best!

Jessie said...

Looks like so much fun. I am jealous! Georgia just asked me "Can we go back there?" while looking at a picture of us in Disneyland. You look so pretty too!