Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kindergarten, here I come!!

Hayden started his first day of school today and he absolutely loved it! I thought he would've been a little nervous to go, but he proved me wrong. He was so excited to ride the bus, and I'm sure it made it easier because two of his buddies ride the same bus and are in his class. This morning he asked me if I was going to miss him and I said yes. Instead of him saying that he was going to miss me too, he said he was going to miss Addison. He just loves his little sister. I can't believe that I have a kindergartener(time goes by way too fast). I am so proud of him and I know that he is going to learn so much this year!




3 comments:

Greg and Heather said...

cute cute cute

melissa said...

Evan looks like his little brother! I have to laugh at the matching backpacks...

Kelly and Megan said...

What a cute little Kindergartener! Kindergarten is really the best!