Because just being together is enough....
how fun! did you do that after you watched my boys on friday? if so, that's a busy day!
We went last week too. I was going to call to you join us but didn't know if you'd be up to hauling a baby and two boys to the pool.You look great, Sharee.
how fun! the kiddos are getting so big! love it... :)
We love that place too. When we visit in the summer, it is always on the to do list! Looks like you guys had a blast!
I am so glad to see you posting again! I love the pics! What a fun family!Atkinsons
How did I miss this post?! Looks like so much fun! I hear ya on the swimsuit thing.... maybe next summer :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
how fun! did you do that after you watched my boys on friday? if so, that's a busy day!
We went last week too. I was going to call to you join us but didn't know if you'd be up to hauling a baby and two boys to the pool.
You look great, Sharee.
how fun! the kiddos are getting so big! love it... :)
We love that place too. When we visit in the summer, it is always on the to do list! Looks like you guys had a blast!
I am so glad to see you posting again! I love the pics! What a fun family!
Atkinsons
How did I miss this post?! Looks like so much fun! I hear ya on the swimsuit thing.... maybe next summer :)
Post a Comment